Sunday 25 June 2017

Estee Lauder

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in place Foundation

Hey Dolls,
Today I wanted to review one of my most favorite foundations in the planet. The Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation.
Image result for estee lauder double wear foundation review
I have quite clear, normal to oily skin and find it very challenging to get a foundation that will work for my  the entire day. Most foundation on mornings  goes on pretty well and a couple hours later (Lunchtime) some began to melt or separate leaving my face very greasy.

While watching some of my favorite you-tubers, I discovered this foundation and after hearing about 90% of great reviews I knew I had to try this.

The product came in a frosted glass bottle,  with  a gold cover, the packaging scream classiness (I recommend that you test your shade before purchase).

The Foundation promised to stay in place all day, transfer free, mattifying, oil and shine free foundation that leave your skin looking flawless. that will last up to 15 hours.

To my surprise it actually delivered everything it claim to be. I used a damp beauty blender for application as it give me extra time to blend the foundation in as the foundation dries quickly. It gave me a medium coverage and was buildable to full coverage to cover all my imperfections. it hid all my large pores and even a pesty zit that refuse to go away.

I applied this foundation around 6am, went to work, then meeting and reach home around 10pm, and I am pleased to announce that this foundation stayed in place without any touch ups. it faded ah bit without any transfers but is stayed. It did not irritate the acne, it actually helped it dry faster.

Summary
This product delivers everything it claims to do. I am so in love with it. This is my third bottle and I will give both thumps up for this. Have you ever try this product? What's your review?? If not, you really need to try this.

3 comments:

  1. my gf love this product, she says it is a must have in her makeup collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this foundation!! It is my go to foundation. It definitely is a must have.

    ReplyDelete

Honey and Turmeric!!!!!

Hey Dolls, This is one of my fav natural home  remedy I use, honey and turmeric. Every time my skin looks dull and dry, I use this and it ...