Monday 26 June 2017

ABH Glow Kits


Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow kits 

Image result for anastasia highlighter

Hey Dolls,

Recently Bella Obsession Store was lit with demand for these products. It seemed as though everyone wanted that healthy looking glow and that extreme attention grabbing glow to accentuate those favorite features.

It was a must have in your makeup bag for that natural or extreme glow. Bella's offered these products for $400 TTD and it was a great price compared to other online stores.

I had the opportunity to review my personal ABH highlighting quad in Sun Dip. 

Related image
The shade range from deep copper to white (bronzed, tourmaline,moonstone and summer), its the darkest palette in these ABH glow kits  and it is excellent for those Caribbean gals like myself, who just want to show off our sun kissed glows or as though we are literally drinking 3 gallons of water a day. These shades can double up as a bronzer , blush, eye shadow as well as to contour.

The Formula is highly pigmented and applied very smooth onto my skin using a fan brush. One swatch from the pan with a couple of swipes onto my face and that was all I needed. Swear I heard angels singing, it looked as though I was beaming with glow.... its like WOWWWWWW!!!

This is my favorite highlight quad, I give it 2 thumbs up and recommend this  product...

Have you guys try this palette or any of ABH glow kits?? if not you need to try it, and if you did? whats your review on it???  

2 comments:

  1. Do you think these ABH glow palettes are better than the Becca highlighters? Interested in getting one but not sure which.

    ReplyDelete

Honey and Turmeric!!!!!

Hey Dolls, This is one of my fav natural home  remedy I use, honey and turmeric. Every time my skin looks dull and dry, I use this and it ...