Thursday 22 June 2017

Kylie Jenner Updated Review (Pumkin)


Hey My Lovies,

How is everyone doing?? I really needed to update my review on my newest collection of Kylie Jenner Lipkit in Pumpkin.

After I reviewed her kit in shade 22, I was very skeptical about this second purchase, but this color was so invigorating and unusual, I knew I had to have it. My review short review is summarized below.

Image result for pumpkin lipstick kylieThe Pros:
Stunning Shade
Highly Pigmented
Glided Effortlessly
Creamy
Staying power is great
Transfer Proof
creamy lip liner.



The Cons:
Dries out my lips
Very hard to get off
looks cakey with second layer
clings on to dry patches.

So will I purchase these again?? Maybe, the formula was better than 22, just I cannot build up layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey and Turmeric!!!!!

Hey Dolls, This is one of my fav natural home  remedy I use, honey and turmeric. Every time my skin looks dull and dry, I use this and it ...