Thursday 27 July 2017

The amazing benefits of honey!!!!

Hey my beauties,
How is everyone doing today??
The week is almost over......YAY!!!!!!!!

Image result for honey


Honey is very rich in various beneficial substances and can be used even for weight loss, for centuries it was used to treat wounds, lungs, gynecological, skin and heart diseases.

So lately in my quest for natural remedies for my skin, I came around alot of articles on honey as natural treatment for skin care routines...

Honey is a natural  antibacterial antiviral  ingredient. it is great to put on pimples to calm the inflammation  on the skin. it also helps to soothe the pain of sunburn by adding to aloevera lotion.

if you have oily skin, add honey and baking soda to create a pore cleanser that wouldn't  leave your face feeling overly dry.

Applying honey to your face , may leave your face feeling sticky, but don't worry about that, you can clean the mess off but the benefits acquired using honey on your skin is far more fruitful...
try it and let me know your views..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey and Turmeric!!!!!

Hey Dolls, This is one of my fav natural home  remedy I use, honey and turmeric. Every time my skin looks dull and dry, I use this and it ...