Saturday 27 May 2017

Kyle Royal Peach Palette

Hey Dolls,


After my previous purchases of Kylie products I had mixed views on this purchase, the rave about this palette was unbelievable, it was like I had to get this . The buying demon in me, came out to play and nothing I said mattered. so I purchase this palette.


Kylie Cosmetics Royal Peach Eye Shadow Palette includes 12 eye shadows in range of hues( except for the blue) and finishes. This palette also comes with a fluffy brush.

Related image

Pros
The colors were amazing, richly pigmented and complemented each other to create daytime and date night/ nighttime looks. It came with a blending crease brush that worked perfectly.

Cons
It did not smell like peaches, smells more like a chemical.

Summary
I love it, I use it alot and never got any sort of allergic reaction due to the smell.. after applied the smell faded away. Will I be purchasing any more of her eye shadows?? Yes...

What your view on this palette?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey and Turmeric!!!!!

Hey Dolls, This is one of my fav natural home  remedy I use, honey and turmeric. Every time my skin looks dull and dry, I use this and it ...