Tuesday 30 May 2017

Huda 3 D Highlighter (Pink Sands)


Hey Beauties,

Hope all my lovies are doing fine:)

Today I am reviewing the Huda 3 D Highlighter Palette (Pink Sands), since it feels like the entire world is obsessed with highlighters, I had to see for myself what this is about.

This Highlighter Palette  (Pink Sands shade) is for fair to medium skin tone and comes with 4 shades which is Capri, Santorini, Azores and Ibiza. One cream highlighter and 3 powder highlighters housed in a slip, cardboard palette squared in shape. The instructions on how to use this is listed on the cover of the package.



Capri- this is your prep shade, its creamy which works ideal as your primer and helps enhance the highlighter layers.

Santorini- this is a white and gold undertone that is used to enhance the cream highlighter.

Azores- this is to be used under your cheekbones for that glowy look. It gives dimension and shape to your face.

Ibiza- the instruction indicated to sweep it on your apples of your cheeks for a healthy glow, its a highlighted blush, this is the final step.


What I love about this palette is the fact that each shade can be used as individuals but when combined it complements your face creating that flawless and blended 3 dimensional glow.

This Palette is the BomB!!!! I wore it for the entire night (roughly 6 hrs) and it stayed in place all night, it actually gave me a healthy dewy glow.

All I can say is, its definitely a keeper in my makeup bag. I followed the easy instructions and was pleased with the results so guys, try this product and tell me your views...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey and Turmeric!!!!!

Hey Dolls, This is one of my fav natural home  remedy I use, honey and turmeric. Every time my skin looks dull and dry, I use this and it ...