Thursday 15 June 2017

Androgyny Jeffree Star Eye-shadow Palette

My experience with Androgyny

Hey dolls recently I was gifted an Androgyny Jeffree Star Eye- Shadow Palette, this palette is amazing!! it's  like WOW!! I love everything about it. I think it is better than the previous palette or maybe an advancement to the formula but whatever he did this eye shadow is to die for...

The colors are so pigmented and creamy and blend like magic with barely any fall out. I admit the colors aren't your average everyday wearable colors but for some people it can be pull off. The color complement each other and so visually appealing. The pan size is huge compared to other eye shadow palettes so you get a bargain for your money.

All and all, I can say is that this palette is everything you wish for in an eye shadow palette the formula is highly pigmented and creamy, and I can openly confess that lately I have become a major Jeffree Star addict..

Photo of Jeffree Star Androgyny Eyeshadow Palette by Amanda C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey and Turmeric!!!!!

Hey Dolls, This is one of my fav natural home  remedy I use, honey and turmeric. Every time my skin looks dull and dry, I use this and it ...