Sunday 28 May 2017

Huda Liquid Lipsticks


Hey  lovies,

If you aren't already on board the matte liquid lipstick train, well now its the time to get on it....

Huda Liquid Mattes are some of the most desired on the beauty planet, so desired that as soon as Bella Obsession get their hands on them, its gone within one week..

Image result for vixen huda liquid lipstickThis creamy, comfortable textured with its long wearing ability formula is  awesome. The Lipsticks is packaged in this cute box with the design of Huda Kattan lips depicting the shade of the Lipstick. It appears as though her lips is holding the tube in place. The Lipstick is housed in a frosted square shaped tube with a black lid.

The shade I tried was vixen, which is a deep brown with red undertone, this formula was super creamy and pigmented. It glided on easily and delivered a complete opacity. It smells great but eventually as it dries the smell fades, the wand is very firm, that ensures a neat application. The Lipstick is quite lasting, however if you eat it does fade away a little.

All and all, this liquid lipstick have made its way to the top of my lips and I might pickup a few more shades since I am in-love with the consistency of the formula...

Image result for vixen huda liquid lipstickHave you tried them?? What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey and Turmeric!!!!!

Hey Dolls, This is one of my fav natural home  remedy I use, honey and turmeric. Every time my skin looks dull and dry, I use this and it ...