Sunday 28 May 2017

Kylie Jenner Lip Kit (22)


Hey Lovies,

In  my quest for the perfect liquid lipstick, I ventured upon Kylie Jenner Lip Kit. The online reviews and rave sell this product so much, I knew I had to get my hands on it.

The shade I tried was 22, a bright burnt orange shade, housed in a clear plastic tube with her famous Kylie Jenner signature design. The package also came with a lip liner.Image result for kylie jenner 22 cracked

The Lip liner was pigmented and creamy, this was a first for me since most of the lip-liners I tried was dry and for those of you wondering, Yes, you can sharpen the pencil with a regular pencil sharpener.

The Formula of the liquid lipstick is  creamy and highly pigmented, when applied it felt as though I had a second skin as it dried completely matte. The color had a great staying power.

First impression after applying:
It looked like WOW!!, this is the product, I finally won the liquid matte lipstick lottery, but after a few hours, I noticed that my lipstick was cracking and bits of it was falling out. it was challenging to get it off since I hated how the cracking was looking, so I decided to reapply. To reapply I use my finger to blend in the pieces missing, that day I was so eager to go home and remove it. after a couple of makeup remover sheets and some cream, it was all gone.

Pros:
- Long Lasting (well most of it)
- Dries Completely Matte
- Nice Subtle Smell
- Lip liner to die for.

Cons:
- Needs Retouching
- Cracks Easily
- Tends to over-dry
- Hard to get out

Will I purchase again?
Yes!! I need to give another shade a chance to redeem its glory...

Please note that due to the difference in undertones and lip textures, the shades and formula may be different to each person used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey and Turmeric!!!!!

Hey Dolls, This is one of my fav natural home  remedy I use, honey and turmeric. Every time my skin looks dull and dry, I use this and it ...