Tuesday 11 July 2017

SETTING SPRAY TRICKS FOR PERFECT MAKEUP!! | HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SET...

Hey my beauties,
How is July so far??
Today's Topic at Bella Obsession is about Setting Spray.. What is a Setting Spray?? This product is used to add longevity to your makeup look, it prevents shine, hydrates/ refresh your face while preventing caking or creasing to your makeup look.

Lately Bella has been getting alot of demand for Setting Spray, so I thought it would of been helpful to post a video on the type and effect you want to achieve using a Setting Spray.

Have you ever try any Setting Spray?? If you did comment and let us know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey and Turmeric!!!!!

Hey Dolls, This is one of my fav natural home  remedy I use, honey and turmeric. Every time my skin looks dull and dry, I use this and it ...