Friday 16 June 2017

Jeffree Star Liquid Lipsticks

Hey Lovies,

As I use a new product, I review it for you all to know my thoughts on it.

Image result for unicorn bloodI dabbled my lips with Jeffree Star Unicorn Blood and all is can say is WOW!!!.

I am realizing more and more why I am such an addict towards his makeup.

This "dark rusty matte red " as described in  Star's Website is a true red blood shade.
This color is super pigmented and opaque as it sets, so a little bit goes a long way.

I really like the overall design and packaging of this product, its not necessarily luxe but rather chic and not tacky at all.

Image result for unicorn bloodThe liquid lipsticks come with a paddle shaped brush ( some people call it doe foot shaped) that slightly curves at the bottom, this helps to eliminate the wobbling around feeling as you run it across your lips, therefore helping you achieve a virtually cleaner finish.
Just remember every complexion is different  so the color may appear different on different skin type, but this lasted 11 hours without any touch-up. So honestly i can give this 5 Stars.


Image result for unicorn blood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey and Turmeric!!!!!

Hey Dolls, This is one of my fav natural home  remedy I use, honey and turmeric. Every time my skin looks dull and dry, I use this and it ...