Monday 29 May 2017

Too Faced Melted Matt

Hey Beauties,

As usual, after wearing/ testing a product, I let you know my thoughts about it.

Today I have to report my view on the Too Faced Melted Matte Lipstick. This formula promises the staying power of a stain and the color payoff of a liquid lipstick with a matte finish. It also promises to keep your lips moist with Vitamin E oil and Avocado oil.

This package is quite unique and pretty, it is housed in an unusual triangular shaped, clear bottle with a sponge tip application for application.

No automatic alt text available.


I tried the Bend &Snap, its a stunning bright raspberry red, that appears super luminous and truly brightens up your face. This is a high pigmented liquid lipstick with a complete matte finish. There is a slight sweet smell, but quite subtle, I like it, its not overpowering. The color is true to what you see in the tube.


At first, they are a little tacky but after a few mins when its completely dry you can't feel your lips. they lasts about 6 hrs  and faded quite nicely during the day without crumbling or doing that awful "butt hole lips" effect, which is pretty cool.


In short, it really an excellent product and i will definitely be purchasing more of this this.. try it and let me know you take of this lipstick..







No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey and Turmeric!!!!!

Hey Dolls, This is one of my fav natural home  remedy I use, honey and turmeric. Every time my skin looks dull and dry, I use this and it ...